Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tex modifiy S15

First post!! I love Silvias and most Nissans but out of all the street styled sils I have seen the Tex modify S15 would have to be my favorite!

I first saw the car on Speedhunters and I love every aspect of it. Theres just something about black silvias....
I love the way the rivets on the wide body really stick out and go well with the work meisters or ssr professors? I think this fitiment is great, not a huge fan of crazy hella flush American style wheels.
From what I have read its running a TD06 with some supporting mods. Not shore on how much power it makes.
Hmmm although im a huge fan of gt wings, the wingless boot looks choice as! Notice little things like the window visors and nice mirrors.
This picture really shows how mad the stance is, I think the look of this car is perfect.

1 comment: